Why uPVC windows?
uPVC double-glazed windows are the most popular choice amongst our customers, as the benefits are widely known. With hundreds of styles, including wooden effect to choose from, they make a perfect addition to any property.
The main benefits of installing uPVC, also known as PVCu are:
- Fit and forget – uPVC requires very little maintenance and does not deteriorate, fade, rust or rot.
- Standardised quality – All uPVC windows are tested and certificated in order to assure of their energy rating.
- Safe and secure – With flush fitting and multiple locks and closures, uPVC windows will increase your home’s security.
- Choice – A huge range of colours, styles to add to the aesthetics of your home.
- Value for money – with so much choice of supply, fitting UPVc windows is the most cost effective solution, including reducing energy bills substantially.
What is PVCu?
PVC stands for polyvinyl chloride, the U stands for un-plasticised. It is the cheapest option of all double glazing materials but also the most efficient (that’s why it’s so popular).
We can guide you through the wide choices available from our suppliers and we can recommend the best PVCu double glazed windows, doors and conservatories that will suit your requirements and your budget.